What We Do
Christina Jensen PR is dedicated to telling the stories of today's most vibrant classical musicians. Founded by Christina Jensen in 2007, the firm now includes Canelle Boughton, publicist, and Jennifer Volmer, publicity manager. We are motivated by a desire to illustrate the abundance and appeal of today’s classical music world by sharing our clients’ personalities, creativity, and art with the public.
We work with each client to develop an individualized and informed strategic communications plan which includes setting goals, identifying key audiences and messages, and developing methods to convey these messages. The firm regularly secures local, national, and international print, radio, and television coverage and has led successful album publicity and radio airplay campaigns.
Services provided include:
• publicity (print, radio, television, and web) for live performances & album releases
• development & design of creative promotional material
• social media management for select clients
• direct mail campaigns
• print, radio, and outdoor advertising
• web design & maintenance for select clients
• a variety of special projects as determined by clients' needs & goals